Apendiks
Spring-cleaning

It would seem, why do we need general cleaning if we clean the house every week? We are constantly cleaning the house. And we wipe the corners, vacuum the carpets and put things in their places... However, despite all our efforts, a significant amount of dust and debris accumulates in the apartment in six months. Studies by German scientists confirm: per 1 sq. m per day m floor in a residential area settles about 7.6 mg of dust; this amount is as much as 3 g per year! These figures are especially high in older houses.

That is why experts recommend carrying out general cleaning according to the schedule - at least 2 times a year!
General cleaning does not give external cleanliness, but actual. In the case of contacting a cleaning company, all this happens thanks to an integrated approach to putting things in order in all housing at once, as well as a number of disinfecting measures using special equipment (steam generator, washing vacuum cleaner) and high-quality detergents.

Where does dust come from?

About 70% of house dust is of natural origin: soil and mineral particles, pollen, spores and fungi, insect excrement, animal hair, fluff and dander, sea salt crystals and even space dust! The remaining 30% of dust is produced by people themselves - these are particles of dead skin, fibers of various fabrics (clothes, textiles, furniture upholstery) and paper, cigarette smoke, rubber dust (from abrasion of vehicle tires), heavy metals, etc.

What is the danger of poor-quality cleaning?

The accumulation of dust and dirt in hard-to-reach corners of the house creates favorable conditions for the reproduction of various bacteria, mold, dust mites, etc. All of them can cause serious trouble: allergies, fungal infections of the respiratory tract, dry skin, conjunctivitis, asthma, meningitis, silicosis, kidney disease, etc.

Also, being in a polluted room leads to increased fatigue, discomfort, and a decrease in immunity.

What is important to pay attention to when cleaning

  • Sleeper: A double bed is a haven for approximately 2 million dust mites.
  • For utility rooms: pantries and dressing rooms, balconies and loggias. A lot of debris and dust accumulates here.
  • On the seams between the tiles in the bathroom: dangerous mold often appears on them.
  • For rarely processed places: chandeliers, flowers, ventilation grilles, radiators, plinths, inside cabinet and upholstered furniture.
When should general cleaning be done more often?

We have already found out that dust is the cause of various diseases. Therefore, it is necessary to save from it qualitatively in the premises where they live:


  • Pregnant women;
  • Small children (from birth to 6-7 years old);
  • Allergy sufferers;
  • Persons suffering from bronchial asthma;
  • Elderly people.

It is worth paying attention to cleaning if one of the family members is sick - the spread of pathogenic bacteria can affect the health of other household members.


The secret benefits of deep cleaning

So, by processing the refrigerator from the inside, you extend the shelf life of products. By removing dust from all surfaces, you prolong the life of household appliances. Carrying out dry cleaning of upholstered furniture - improve their appearance and ensure the durability of the upholstery. By washing windows, you provide an influx of sunlight with useful ultraviolet rays, which has a positive effect on the health of all family members.